Ingredients40 m servings 124
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Make a lengthwise cut partway through the middle of each sweet potato.
- Cut potatoes into coins using the slicer attachment on a spiralizer. Arrange coins on the baking sheets. Spray with cooking spray. Season both sides with seasoned salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges start to curl, 20 to 25 minutes. Season with more salt. Let cool until crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- I like to use coconut or avocado oil cooking spray.
- When picking out your sweet potatoes, try to select ones that are as straight and uniform in size as possible as they are easier to spiralize.
Per Serving: 124 calories; 0.2 28.8 2.3 0 308 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
07-26-16 ~ YUM! I don't have a spiralizer with attachments, so I used my mandolin to slice the sweet potato. I loved the taste of these and the ease of making them. Mine took about 30 minutes of...
I really enjoyed the taste of this. I had a problem, though - my potatoes were very mangled looking. I had never used the slicer part of my Paderno spiralizer. I didn't even take a photo becaus...
These are delicious! I, too, had problems with a spiralizer, so I switched to a mandolin, with pretty good success. The coins I liked the best were not "photogenic"--they were a bit too dull i...
they kept drying out and not getting crispy. I bumped up the temp and time and it still did nothing. But they were still good.
Loved these! I'm following the paleo diet, so I used melted coconut oil instead of spray and flipped them once through the cooking process. You do have to watch them if they aren't all exactly...
These were excellent! They get nice and crispy after letting them sit. Thank you for the recipe.