Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 361
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk vinegar, garlic, and paprika together in a large bowl. Add chicken and turn to coat. Let marinate in the refrigerate, at least 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions; cook and stir until golden, about 5 minutes. Add chicken, discarding marinade; cook until browned, about 5 minutes per side.
- Stir tomatoes, bay leaves, and salt into the skillet. Add a little water to prevent sticking. Reduce heat to medium and cook, adding water to thin sauce as needed, until chicken is tender, about 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute lemon juice for the vinegar if desired. The longer you marinate the chicken, the better.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 361 calories; 16.4 19.1 34.6 113 400 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I made this in my pressure cooker which has a sauté setting. I used chicken quarters instead and a few garden fresh tomatoes along with a can of diced tomatoes. I initially under seasoned this, ...