Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 131
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 rolls)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Pour tapioca flour into a medium sized bowl.
- Combine water, oil, and salt in a saucepan and bring to boil. Pour oil mixture into flour mixture; stir with a wooden spoon until batter is combined. Let cool slightly. Fold in egg, yogurt, Parmesan cheese into batter.
- Grease hands with oil and form the batter into 12 balls; arrange on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 131 calories; 12.1 1.4 4.4 38 151 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1