Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 25 m servings 204
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until sugar melts into a golden caramel, about 10 minutes. Pour into a ring mold, tilting to coat the bottom evenly.
- Pour condensed milk into a blender. Fill the empty can with milk and pour in, twice. Add eggs. Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds. Pour over caramel in the mold.
- Place mold in a larger baking pan. Fill baking pan with hot water to a depth of 1 inch to make a water bath.
- Bake pudding in the preheated oven until set and firm to the touch, 60 to 90 minutes. Remove mold from the water bath and let cool to room temperature, about 1 hour. Unmold pudding carefully onto a plate and chill before serving, about 3 hours.
Per Serving: 204 calories; 6.6 29.2 7.8 76 106 Full nutrition