Brazilian Bom-Bocado (Egg Custard)
Ingredients40 m servings 147 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a mini cupcake mold with butter and coat with sugar.
- Mix condensed milk, shredded coconut, eggs, and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl until combined. Pour coconut mixture into prepared cupcake mold, filling each cup to 3/4 full.
- Place cupcake mold into a roasting pan about 1 inch larger than the cupcake mold. Pour hot tap water into the roasting pan until it is halfway up the sides of the cupcake mold, about 1 inch.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the coconut mixture is golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack until the custard can easily be removed from the mold. Place custards into mini paper muffin cup liners.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Cook's Note:
- Grana Padano can be substituted for the Parmesan cheese.
- You can also use cupcake molds, but I'd just just fill 1/2 of the mold and give them a bit more time in the oven.
Per Serving: 147 calories; 6.5 g fat; 19.1 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 43 mg cholesterol; 58 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I don't know what these are supposed to taste like. Having said that I can say that I really liked these. They're like a cross between a macroon and an egg custard. I noticed that they almost fo...
Yummy. Super easy!!! I had extra cans of sweetened condensed milk left over from Christmas I needed to use. So I searched here to find something quick and easy for dinner. We love macaroons, fla...