Ingredients42 m servings 509
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a small pie pan with parchment paper.
- Pulse graham crackers and 2 tablespoons white sugar in a food processor until fine crumbs form; add melted butter and pulse until combined.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the graham cracker crumbles into each of the 6 half pint jars; gently press crumbles into the bottom. Place the jars onto a large, rimmed baking sheet. Press the remaining graham mixture into the bottom of the prepared pie pan.
- Bake jars and pie pan in the preheated oven until the graham cracker mixture is golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk condensed milk and egg yolks together in a large bowl until smooth; add lime juice and 1 1/2 teaspoons lime zest and whisk until combined. Pour lime mixture into cooled jars.
- Bake jars until lime mixture has just set, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to wire rack and let cool. Refrigerate jars until ready to assemble.
- Beat heavy cream and 1 teaspoon white sugar with an electric mixer in a bowl until the whipped cream forms stiff peaks.
- Top jars with fresh raspberries, whipped cream, and remaining graham cracker crust and lime zest.
- Cook's Note:
- These pies can be refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Per Serving: 509 calories; 29 56.4 8.7 216 183 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Except to lick the spoon, I haven't tried it yet but it tasted good. I made 24, so it was a long afternoon in the kitchen. The only substitution was a cup of sour cream instead of the 4th can ...
THIS WAS SO GOOD!!!! i will for sure make it again!! i added a pinch more lime zest, and it turned out perfect. baked the crust for 15 mins. try this recipe out! you won't regret it!
Did not have any distinct taste as I had hoped for. Will not do again.