Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 633
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place mushrooms in a blender or food processor; pulse until pureed.
- Blend vegetable broth, cashews, and cornstarch together in a blender until cream is smooth.
- Stir white wine, mushrooms, onion, garlic, thyme, and salt together in a large pot over medium heat until mushrooms are softened, about 3 minutes.
- Pour cream into soup; cook and stir until the soup thickens, about 7 minutes. Stir in tomato paste and lemon juice.
- Transfer the soup to a casserole dish; mix green beans, 1 1/3 cup of the fried onions, soy sauce, and pepper into the soup until combined.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the mixture is bubbly and warmed through, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining fried onions.
You might also like
Per Serving: 633 calories; 43.9 51 5.3 0 1121 Full nutrition