Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 633 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place mushrooms in a blender or food processor; pulse until pureed.
- Blend vegetable broth, cashews, and cornstarch together in a blender until cream is smooth.
- Stir white wine, mushrooms, onion, garlic, thyme, and salt together in a large pot over medium heat until mushrooms are softened, about 3 minutes.
- Pour cream into soup; cook and stir until the soup thickens, about 7 minutes. Stir in tomato paste and lemon juice.
- Transfer the soup to a casserole dish; mix green beans, 1 1/3 cup of the fried onions, soy sauce, and pepper into the soup until combined.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the mixture is bubbly and warmed through, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining fried onions.
Per Serving: 633 calories; 43.9 g fat; 51 g carbohydrates; 5.3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 1121 mg sodium. Full nutrition