Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 365 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Rub butter all over a 2-quart baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef, pepper, onion powder, and salt; cook and stir until browned, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup and sour cream together in a bowl.
- Lay 6 saltine crackers in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Top with 1/2 the ground beef. Dollop 1/3 of the mushroom soup mixture over beef. Lay remaining saltines on top. Cover with spinach and another 1/3 of the mushroom soup mixture. Spread remaining ground beef and mushroom soup mixture on top. Cover with mushrooms.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 30 minutes. Top with Muenster cheese and continue baking until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes more.
Per Serving: 365 calories; 26.6 g fat; 11.6 g carbohydrates; 20.8 g protein; 77 mg cholesterol; 796 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1