Michelle's Ultimate Beef Stroganoff Casserole
Ingredients30 m servings 664
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large dish.
- Season ground beef with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add seasoned beef; cook and stir until browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Add cream of mushroom soup, cream cheese, and milk; cook and stir until cream cheese melts and mixture is saucy, about 6 minutes.
- Pour mixture over noodles. Add carrots; stir until evenly combined.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute canned peas for the carrots if desired.
Per Serving: 664 calories; 31.9 65 28.8 153 882 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
I loved it. I added mushrooms & didn’t do the carrots.
I only used 1 can of cream of celery soup (we don't like mushrooms). I added chopped onion and minced garlic. Used Nature Season, garlic powder, beef bullion granules and Worcestershire sauce...
Very good dish. I added some mixed frozen veggies, a handful of shredded cheddar, and some parsley and it was delicious. You do kind of need to add some additional seasonings for flavor.
tried this recipe, I tweaked it just a little for my household's taste and it was amazing. excellent recipe to follow, whether following exactly or just adding a bit of extra spice like I did....
Bland till I added liquid smoke and beefy mushroom Lipton dry mix - then great !!!