Ingredients55 m servings 583
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cream of celery soup, Cheddar cheese, milk, sour cream, mayonnaise, tuna, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and ground black pepper in a 9x5-inch loaf pan; stir until sauce is well mixed.
- Toss the pasta into the sauce until thoroughly coated. Spread the bread crumbs over the top of the pasta mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread crumbs are golden brown and sauce is bubbly, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Cream of mushroom soup can be substituted for the cream of celery soup.
- Cracker crumbs can be substituted for bread crumbs.
- Add cheese on top in the last 15 minutes is desired.
Per Serving: 583 calories; 31.5 49.9 24.6 57 1064 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
6.25.16 First, I don’t think this recipe is written very well. AR typically does a fair amount of editing, and I’m surprised that they didn't question some of the issues that I had. For examp...
This is truly the very best tuna casserole I have ever had in my entire life!!!! I served this to a friend who hadn't had a tuna casserole since he was a child and he thought it was the best he ...