Ingredients1 h servings 656 cals
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is almost soft, about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and pour in cream of mushroom soup, milk, and Worcestershire sauce; stir until blended.
- Stir meatballs into the skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, until tender, 35 to 40 minutes. Stir in sour cream, salt, and pepper. Cook until flavors combine, about 2 minutes.
- Serve meatballs over noodles.
- Cook's Note:
- Use turkey meatballs instead of beef if preferred.
Per Serving: 656 calories; 31.5 g fat; 60.5 g carbohydrates; 29.7 g protein; 109 mg cholesterol; 769 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Very easy and awesome! My fam loved it! Gonna double the recipe next time
Turned out great! Super easy and you don't need a ton of ingredients. I made it exactly as described, but 35-40min was a little long as it began to stick in the pan. I added extra milk a coupl...