Ingredients57 m servings 568
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until it is just slightly pink in the center, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, until most of the fat has rendered, about 5 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Wrap around chicken breasts.
- Return chicken to the oven and continue baking until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C) and bacon is crispy, about 15 minutes more. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top; bake until melted, 2 to 5 minutes. Serve with limes.
Per Serving: 568 calories; 38.3 2.6 51.4 173 1076 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Easy to make. I used mozzerella and cheddar...delicious!
Easy enough to make but rather bland. Needs some adjustments.
Delicious! Tastes just like Outback’s Alice Springs Chicken!
Great meal with broccoli and cheese with an over stuffed baked potato!!!