Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients57 m servings 568
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until it is just slightly pink in the center, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, until most of the fat has rendered, about 5 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Wrap around chicken breasts.
- Return chicken to the oven and continue baking until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C) and bacon is crispy, about 15 minutes more. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top; bake until melted, 2 to 5 minutes. Serve with limes.
Per Serving: 568 calories; 38.3 2.6 51.4 173 1076 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Delicious! Tastes just like Outback’s Alice Springs Chicken!
Great meal with broccoli and cheese with an over stuffed baked potato!!!