Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients38 m servings 60
Original recipe yields 60 servings (5 dozen brownies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, and cocoa powder together in a large bowl. Stir in oats and ground flax seeds.
- Beat bananas, eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well-blended. Beat in sugar. Mix in flour mixture until dough is sticky.
- Roll a teaspoonful of dough into a ball with your hands and place on a nonstick baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges look dry but cookies are still soft, about 8 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets until set and easily handled, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 60 calories; 2.2 9.5 1.5 6 3 Full nutrition