Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 380
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 serving)
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until mushrooms are browned and release their moisture, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, drain, and pat dry.
- Beat eggs, sugar, salt, pepper, and red chile powder together in a bowl.
- Coat the skillet with some vegetable oil; set over medium heat. Pour in some of the beaten eggs, tilting skillet to spread into a thin layer. Cook until almost set, 1 to 2 minutes. Run a heatproof rubber spatula around the edges to loosen. Cover with some mushrooms; roll up egg and move to the side of the skillet.
- Grease skillet with some more vegetable oil. Pour in more eggs to create a second layer. Lift the first roll up to get raw egg underneath. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top; roll second layer up over the first.
- Repeat layering and rolling process with remaining oil, eggs, mushrooms, and mozzarella cheese. Cook finished tamagoyaki until lightly browned, about 30 seconds per side.
- Transfer tamagoyaki to a cutting board. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
You might also like
Per Serving: 380 calories; 28.3 18.6 14.6 288 273 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1