Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 10 m servings 281
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Mix pineapple juice, light rum, cream of coconut, and pink lemonade concentrate together in a large freezer-safe container.
- Freeze pineapple mixture until icy and slushy, 4 to 6 hours.
- Fill a glass halfway with slushy mixture and top off with lemon-lime soda to serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Using any cheap light rum you like.
- Substitute Sprite® or Fresca® for the the 7-Up® if desired.
Per Serving: 281 calories; 3.9 42.6 0.3 0 25 Full nutrition