Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients12 m servings 160
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 drink)
- Fill ice into cocktail glass and place in the freezer.
- Place 2 lime wedges and the sugar cube into a cocktail shaker and mash well with a cocktail muddler. Pour in ice, lime juice, and vodka, cover, and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted.
- Remove ice from cocktail glass; wipe dry with a paper towel. Rub a lime wedge around the rim of the glass. Strain the contents into the chilled glass and garnish with a twist of lime zest.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can juice the limes in a juicer or by hand.
- Do not use a sweetened lime juice! Your gimlet will go from punchy and tart to sickeningly sweet in no time.
- A white sugar cube can be substituted for the raw sugar cube. However, granulated sugar will not work.
Per Serving: 160 calories; 0 9.3 0.3 0 6 Full nutrition