Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 m servings 374 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Pour tequila, sweet-and-sour mix, orange liqueur, cranberry juice, and orange juice into a cocktail shaker. Cover and shake vigorously until blended.
- Strain over ice into a tall glass or oversized martini glass.
- Cook's Notes:
- This recipe is just as good blended as it is shaken and poured over ice.
- Substitute triple sec for the Cointreau® if desired.
- Substitute limeade for the sweet-and-sour mix if preferred.
Per Serving: 374 calories; 0.1 g fat; 42.1 g carbohydrates; 0.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 11 mg sodium. Full nutrition