Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 133 cals
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Line shallow baking pan with parchment paper; set aside. Place wafers and cocoa mix in food processor bowl; pulse wafers into fine crumbs. Add pudding and Reddi-wip; pulse until mixture comes together and forms a ball. Add marshmallows; pulse until marshmallows are cut into small pieces.
- Roll wafer mixture into 1-inch balls; place on pan. Freeze 30 minutes or until set.
- Place morsels and oil in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; stir. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds more or until softened; stir until mixture is melted completely. Roll a truffle in mixture until evenly coated. Remove with fork, letting excess drip off. Place on pan. Immediately sprinkle with some colored sugar, if desired. Repeat with remaining truffles. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Cook's Tips:
- If Swiss Miss® Simply Cocoa Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix is unavailable, substitute Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix.
- NILLA® is a registered trademark of Mondelez International.
Per Serving: 133 calories; 6.3 g fat; 17.8 g carbohydrates; 1.3 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 74 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1