Grilled Peanut Butter, Banana and Chocolate Cones
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 228 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Prepare outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Place 1 tablespoon morsels in each cone; top each with 1 tablespoon peanut butter. Divide banana slices among cones.
- Loosely wrap each filled cone with aluminum foil. Place cones on side on grill and heat 5 minutes or until morsels melt, turning on other side after 3 minutes.
- Remove wrapped cones from grill; let aluminum foil cool. Remove foil and top each with a serving of Reddi-wip.
- Cook's Tips:
- For a larger gathering, place mini morsels, peanut butter and bananas in individual bowls on a table with spoons in each bowl. Have guests fill a sugar cone with mini morsels, peanut butter and bananas. Wrap cones and heat on grill.
Per Serving: 228 calories; 13.2 g fat; 26 g carbohydrates; 5.1 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 103 mg sodium. Full nutrition