Gluten Free Peanut Butter and Banana Crepe Stack
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 177 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place milk, Egg Beaters, Fleischmann's, flour, sugar and salt in blender container. Blend until smooth to make crepe batter.
- Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet generously with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup batter in skillet; immediately tilt skillet to evenly cover bottom of skillet with batter. Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned, turning once. Remove crepe from skillet and place on flat work surface. Repeat with remaining batter to make 4 additional crepes.
- Meanwhile, spread warm crepe with 1/3 of the peanut butter. Place peanut butter-side up on large plate. Top with 1/4 of the banana slices. Spread second crepe with 1 tablespoon hazelnut spread; place spread-side up on top of bananas. Top with another 1/4 of banana slices. Repeat layers with 2 more crepes, another 1/3 of the peanut butter and remaining hazelnut spread and bananas. Spread remaining 1/3 of the peanut butter on the last crepe and place peanut butter-side down on top.
- Cut into 6 slices with serrated knife. Serve with Reddi-wip.
- Cook's Tips:
- You should have at least 5 cooked crepes to make this crepe stack. If crepe batter becomes too thick while preparing crepes, stir in a small amount of milk.
- Calories 261; Total Fat 11 g(Saturated Fat 4 g); Cholesterol 6 mg; Sodium 139 mg; Carbohydrate 34 g; (Dietary Fiber 3 g, Sugars 16 g); Protein 7 g; Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 5%; Vitamin C 9%; Calcium 5%; Iron 5%
Per Serving: 177 calories; 5.5 g fat; 29.5 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein; 7 mg cholesterol; 119 mg sodium. Full nutrition