Fresh Fruit Custard Tart
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h servings 234
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pie crust in 9-inch pie plate, pressing crust firmly into bottom and up sides of plate. Flute edge.
- Beat Egg Beaters, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with wire whisk until blended. Gradually beat in milk until combined. Place pastry shell in oven. Carefully pour filling into prepared crust. Bake 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Chill until firm, about 2 hours. Arrange fruit on top.
- Cut pie into 8 slices. Top each slice with a serving of Reddi-wip just before serving, if desired.
- Cook's Tips:
- For a glazed mixed fruit topping, combine 1/3 cup orange marmalade and 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar in microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 20 seconds. Toss with 3 cups assorted fresh fruit. Place fruit mixture over chilled custard and serve immediately.
Per Serving: 234 calories; 8.2 32 7.4 4 204 Full nutrition