Peach Skillet Cake with Sorghum Flour
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 241 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a 10-inch, ovenproof skillet with cooking spray.
- Whisk together sorghum flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In separate bowl, beat butter and sugar with a mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add vanilla. Beat in eggs and buttermilk. Add dry ingredients and mix until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared skillet. Place peach slices in spiral fan on top. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
- The batter bakes up around the peaches. Let cool slightly before serving. Cake can be served as rustic dessert topped with whipped cream sweetened with sorghum syrup or as a breakfast cake.
Per Serving: 241 calories; 7.7 g fat; 37.7 g carbohydrates; 5.3 g protein; 85 mg cholesterol; 291 mg sodium. Full nutrition