Spiced Egg Curry
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients37 m servings 254
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 1 cup servings)
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add ginger and curry leaves; cook and stir until flavor is released, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place onions into the pan containing the ginger mixture; cook until the onions are translucent, 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic paste; cook until garlic releases aroma, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and salt into the onion mixture. Cook and stir, being careful not to burn the spices, until spices are incorporated, about 2 minutes.
- Stir tomatoes and tomato paste into the pan; cook and stir until the tomatoes are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add boiled eggs to the pan; stir until eggs are coated, about 1 minute.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use a mandolin to slice the onions if you want.
- Mustard seeds can be added with the cooking oil. Cook and stir seeds until they sputter, about 5 minutes.
- You can sprinkle 1/4 cup water on the curry if it is too thick.
Per Serving: 254 calories; 16.8 18 9.2 212 204 Full nutrition