Whiskey Sidecar with Broiled Lemon Juice
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 406 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 drink)
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Place lemon halves, cut-side up, on a baking sheet.
- Broil until lemon halves are blackened on the cut side, about 10 minutes. Allow lemons to cool enough to handle. Squeeze juice from the lemons into a measuring cup. Measure out 3/4 fluid ounce broiled lemon juice, reserving the rest for another use.
- Pour sugar into a shallow bowl. Run lemon wedge around the rim of a cocktail glass; dip into sugar.
- Combine whiskey, orange liqueur, and 3/4 fluid ounce broiled lemon juice in a cocktail shaker and add ice; cover and shake for 20 seconds. Strain drink into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of sugar. The actual amount consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 406 calories; 0.5 g fat; 62.8 g carbohydrates; 1.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 13 mg sodium. Full nutrition