Ingredients50 m servings 574
- Cook and stir beef and onion in a skillet over medium-high heat until beef is browned and crumbly, about 5 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir mushroom soup, corn, ketchup, and pepper into beef mixture; cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Divide beef mixture into four 4-inch round baking pans; spread prepared mashed potatoes over beef mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese evenly over pies. Place pies on a baking sheet.
- Broil until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 574 calories; 34.6 37.1 29.5 94 914 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
For those wondering about the missing oven temperature, Chelsey's Personal Recipe tab has the original version of this recipe before submitting to AR. It states to "Bake at 400 degrees Farenhei...
I would make this again! I however cooked it a little differently. I used a glass round baking dish around 8 inch round I put cream of chicken soup instead of mushroom (allergic) I put cheddar ...
tasted great. Very easy to make (better than hamburger helper). But the recipe does not give oven temp. So I used 360 degrees which seem to work fine.
I've made this recipe for 1 big pie & I've also made it for a couple of individual ones. So tasty!
5 stars - It isn't Julia Child cuisine but it's quick & easy, versatile & adaptable and very tasty. I used fresh mashed potatoes & canned kernel corn. I used left over cooked roast beef that I...
This is great and I will make it again. I used leftover mashed potatoes .