Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 241
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 salads with dressing)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place pita bread on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the bread is a light brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool, 1 to 2 minutes. Break toasted bread into bite-size pieces.
- Combine lettuce, radishes, cucumber, tomato, garlic, green onions, parsley, mint, and salt and pepper together in a bowl; toss until salad is well mixed.
- Pour lemon juice, olive oil, and sumac into a salad dressing bottle with a lid; cover and shake until blended. Add dressing to salad and toss.
- Garnish salad with toasted pita.
You might also like
- Cooks Notes:
- Small Lebanese cucumbers can be substituted for the English cucumber.
Per Serving: 241 calories; 14.4 25.5 5 0 201 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is great! I didn't use radishes due to personal taste. Love experimenting with different vinegars for the dressing.