Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients51 m servings 276 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add green onions and garlic; cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in spinach and dill until wilted, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in cooked rice. Transfer to a large serving dish.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Add pine nuts; cook and stir until toasted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Top rice with toasted pine nuts, feta cheese, mint, lemon zest, lemon juice, and sumac.
- Cook's Note:
- Cook rice in your rice cooker if you prefer.
Per Serving: 276 calories; 8.3 g fat; 43.2 g carbohydrates; 8.6 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 256 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1