Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 72
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Soak short-neck clams in lightly salted water to draw sand out of the shells, about 2 hours. Rinse.
- Combine clams, water, 1/3 cup plus 1 1/2 tablespoon sake, and soy sauce in a pot over medium heat. Bring to a simmer; cook, covered, until clams open, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Garnish clams with green onion.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use 1 scant teaspoon salt per 3/4 cup water for soaking the clams.
- Discard clams that do not open after steaming.
Per Serving: 72 calories; 0 3.3 0.6 0 153 Full nutrition