Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 244
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 pieces)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan over medium heat; add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in chard and cook until soft, about 10 minutes. Add basil, salt, and pepper, and cook until basil is soft, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool completely, about 15 minutes. Place cooled chard mixture between 2 towels and press to remove excess moisture.
- Stir chevre and chard mixture together in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Fill zucchini blossoms about 3/4 full with the goat chevre mixture, and pinch the ends closed. Place filled blossoms in a roasting pan; drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven until blossoms are hot, about 10 minutes.
- Cooks Note:
- Extra goat cheese mixture can be stored in the fridge for several days. I like to keep extra handy and fill blossoms immediately after harvesting them.
Per Serving: 244 calories; 17.3 16.6 10.6 17 309 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
When roasting check the squash blossoms after five minutes. Depending on the size of your blossoms they might not need a full 10 min in the oven.