Mrs. Berry's Berry Coffee Cake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 231
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x11-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9x11-inch baking pan.
- Mix 2 cups baking mix, boysenberries, milk, egg, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl until batter is moist, about 30 seconds. Pour batter into baking pan.
- Combine 1/3 cup baking mix, 1/3 cup brown sugar, and ground cinnamon in a bowl; cut in 2 tablespoons butter with a fork, until mixture resembles coarse crumbles. Sprinkle crumbles over the batter until covered.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cooks Notes:
- Any berry variety can be used in place of boysenberries, if desired.
- Water can be substituted for milk.
- White sugar can be substituted for brown sugar in the cake recipe.
- It is a good idea to put a baking sheet under the pie plate as overflow may occur.
Per Serving: 231 calories; 5.1 42.6 4.7 30 681 Full nutrition