Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 610
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch baking pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Beat white sugar, 1 1/2 sticks butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in a bowl with electric mixer until fluffy. Add 4 cups flour, milk, and baking powder; mix until batter is thoroughly combined.
- Pour half the batter into baking pan. Spread half the boysenberry preserves over batter; pour the rest of the batter into pan and spread remaining preserves on top.
- Mix 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 1/3 cup flour in a bowl; cut in 2 sticks butter with a fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbles. Sprinkle crumbles over the preserves until covered.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 55 to 60 minutes. Cool before cutting.
Per Serving: 610 calories; 21.8 98.7 6.3 89 268 Full nutrition
How can I make my cakes moist?
Why do my cakes fall?
My cakes do not rise evenly – they are tall in the middle, and slope down to the sides. What am I doing wrong?
Ask Your Question