Blueberry Mulberry Custard Tart
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients58 m servings 376 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch tart)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine condensed milk, sour cream, half of the lemon juice, and vanilla extract in a saucepan over medium heat. Simmer and stir over medium heat until custard thickens slightly, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool, about 5 minutes. Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Combine blueberry preserves, wine, and remaining lemon juice in another saucepan over medium heat; simmer and stir over medium heat until the preserves have liquefied, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in blueberries and mulberries until coated with preserves and warmed through, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool, about 5 minutes. Pour over custard.
- Bake in preheated oven until the edges of the crust are golden, about 10 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack, about 15 minutes.
- Chill in the refrigerator until custard sets before serving, at least 1 hour.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 13.6 g fat; 58.2 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 244 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1