Ingredients45 m servings 304
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the cauliflower in a large mixing bowl. Toss with the olive oil and garlic powder until thoroughly distributed. Transfer the cauliflower mixture to prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes. Top with shredded cheese and bake until the cheese has melted, about 5 more minutes.
- Top cheesy florets with sriracha sauce to taste and garnish with green onions. Serve with a cold glass of milk.
- Cook's Note:
- Pair with a glass of chilled, organic whole milk.
Per Serving: 304 calories; 24.3 9.9 13.7 44 467 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 19
I loved these. The 4 star rating is only due to the rest of the family's votes, and let's face it, I don't cook for just myself. These directions are spot on. This recipe doesn't taste as good w...
The mascot for Sriracha has come up with a great snack for my milk. Actually, I had this for breakfast and loved it. The method is right on, at 30 minutes I could smell the roasted aroma coming ...
I also cooked the stalks and leaves, which were tender and crispy! This recipe gets 10 stars. So so so good! I will be making again.
Loved this healthy recipe. May add a little bacon Under melted cheese next time.
Seriously addictive! I made this in my Panasonic countertop induction oven, like in the Allrecipes video (combo 2 / 18 minutes / added cheese and 1-1/2 minutes more). It turned out fantastic! I ...
I used 1/2 head of cauliflower, scaling down to 2 servings. Cooking time was spot on. I had half of this as dinner tonight. Very good and something different with cauliflower, which was I was lo...
This is a great low carb recipe that can be used as a side or add a Mexican seasoned ground beef or shredded pork to serve as nachos with your favorite toppings. I will definitely make it again.
Mmmm, so good! Hubby and I are not big cauliflower fans, but we both enjoyed this. Really good!