- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil; add potatoes and boil until just tender, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat and cook sausage links. When cooked through, remove to a plate. Add bacon to the same skillet and cook to nearly your desired doneness. During the last few minutes, add cubed ham to crisp and heat through, 5 to 8 minutes. Remove bacon and ham with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Reserve grease.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat in a large pot. Add onion and bell pepper; season lightly with salt and pepper. Cook and stir occasionally until tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place cooked potatoes in the skillet with the bacon grease over medium heat. Brown on all sides, turning gently as needed. Season potatoes with seasoned salt and pepper, to taste.
- Melt butter in a separate skillet over medium heat. Fry eggs to your desired doneness.
- Distribute browned potatoes among 4 plates. Top with bell pepper-onion mixture, and the meats. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and top each with a fried egg.
- Cook's Note:
- Pair with a glass of chilled, organic whole milk.
Per Serving: 693 calories; 34.8 52.7 41.7 289 1347 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
I have to admit I’m not motivated first thing in the morning, so I made a few modifications. I microwaved the potatoes first before sautéing. I also microwaved the eggs. I crumbled the sausag...
Delicious. My family loved this. Especially all my boys :) Mmmmm Meat! And said I should always make this one when I do a skillet. I served it as dinner
This is a great anytime meal! A nice cold glass of Milk is the perfect accompaniment! Only change I made is omitting the sausage links so I used more ham. We had this for dinner and it was fanta...
This is perfect for Breakfast, Brunch, lunch or dinner. We loved it. I added a jalapeno to it as I needed to use it and I am glad I did, as it added a little heat which was perfect. I will make...
This has all of the best things about breakfast. I forgot the red bell pepper so omitted that but otherwise, made the recipe as written. I had mine egg-less since I am not an egg person and my s...
All the best breakfast items on one plate! A good dish to make for a big family gathering or brunch party.
We LOVED this! After preparing everything separately, I put it all together (except for the eggs) to make it easier on myself to serve to the family. Fairly simple to make, and super yummy, thi...
Breakfast for dinner! That's what we had tonight. I followed the recipe with just a slight twist: I used some Italian sausage because that's what I had on hand, and I also added a couple of c...