- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil; add potatoes and boil until just tender, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat and cook sausage links. When cooked through, remove to a plate. Add bacon to the same skillet and cook to nearly your desired doneness. During the last few minutes, add cubed ham to crisp and heat through, 5 to 8 minutes. Remove bacon and ham with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Reserve grease.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat in a large pot. Add onion and bell pepper; season lightly with salt and pepper. Cook and stir occasionally until tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place cooked potatoes in the skillet with the bacon grease over medium heat. Brown on all sides, turning gently as needed. Season potatoes with seasoned salt and pepper, to taste.
- Melt butter in a separate skillet over medium heat. Fry eggs to your desired doneness.
- Distribute browned potatoes among 4 plates. Top with bell pepper-onion mixture, and the meats. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and top each with a fried egg.
- Cook's Note:
- Pair with a glass of chilled, organic whole milk.
Per Serving: 693 calories; 34.8 52.7 41.7 289 1347 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
I have to admit I’m not motivated first thing in the morning, so I made a few modifications. I microwaved the potatoes first before sautéing. I also microwaved the eggs. I crumbled the sausag...
Delicious. My family loved this. Especially all my boys :) Mmmmm Meat! And said I should always make this one when I do a skillet. I served it as dinner
This is a great anytime meal! A nice cold glass of Milk is the perfect accompaniment! Only change I made is omitting the sausage links so I used more ham. We had this for dinner and it was fanta...
This is perfect for Breakfast, Brunch, lunch or dinner. We loved it. I added a jalapeno to it as I needed to use it and I am glad I did, as it added a little heat which was perfect. I will make...
This has all of the best things about breakfast. I forgot the red bell pepper so omitted that but otherwise, made the recipe as written. I had mine egg-less since I am not an egg person and my s...
All the best breakfast items on one plate! A good dish to make for a big family gathering or brunch party.
We LOVED this! After preparing everything separately, I put it all together (except for the eggs) to make it easier on myself to serve to the family. Fairly simple to make, and super yummy, thi...