Mulberry Spice Pie
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 419
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 pie)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Lay bottom pie crust in pie plate.
- Mix mulberries, sugar, flour, nutmeg, allspice, and salt together in a bowl; gently fold mixture with a wooden spoon until blended, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour mixture into bottom pie crust and cover with top crust. Seal the edges; make slits in the top with a sharp knife.
- Refrigerate pie until sealed edges appear firm, 10 to 20 minutes.
- Bake pie in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and continue baking until crust is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 419 calories; 16.2 64.9 5.5 0 397 Full nutrition