Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 16 m servings 100 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Thread shrimp on wooden skewers. Place in a container and cover with rum cream liqueur. Let marinate in the refrigerator, 3 to 4 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Pour out rum cream liqueur. Sprinkle chicken seasoning over shrimp. Spray with cooking spray.
- Grill until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes per side.
- Cook's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of rum cream liqueur. The actual amount of rum cream liqueur consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 100 calories; 1.1 g fat; 2.4 g carbohydrates; 19 g protein; 173 mg cholesterol; 503 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1