Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 248
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Place rhubarb and strawberries in baking pan. Evenly spread strawberry-flavored gelatin mix over fruit, then repeat with cake mix. Pour water over cake mix layer; do not stir. Dot the top of the cake with butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cake is bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Cooks Notes:
- Raspberry flavored gelatin (such as Jell-O®) can be substituted for strawberry.
- Margarine can be substituted for butter.
- If you would like your cake a little sweeter, 1/4 cup white sugar can be added.
Per Serving: 248 calories; 8.2 42.2 2.8 11 295 Full nutrition