Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 130
Original recipe yields 6 servings (3 cups)
- Combine sugar, water, and mint leaves in a small pot over medium heat; cook until sugar dissolves and mixture is thick and syrupy. Remove from heat. Strain out mint leaves and discard. Cool syrup to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Combine brewed tea with lemon juice in a bowl with a lid. Stir in syrup. Refrigerate until temperature reaches 40 degrees F (4 degrees C), about 20 minutes.
- Pour tea mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions for sorbet, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to use any kind of tea that you like.
- Substitute 1 teaspoon dried mint for the fresh mint if desired.
Per Serving: 130 calories; 0 33.6 0 0 3 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1