Ingredients3 h 15 m servings 567 cals
- In slow cooker, combine onion soup mix with enough water to fill slow cooker halfway. Set slow cooker to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until soup boils.
- Meanwhile, to make meatballs: In a large bowl combine turkey with rice and flavoring mix and mix together; then add egg beat and mix well. Form mixture into 2 inch balls and brown in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Once soup is boiling, add browned meatballs to slow cooker and cook for 3 hours on medium setting, 6 hours on low setting.
- Did you know Allrecipes is home to over 400 crock pot recipes? Click here to visit our complete collection.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 567 calories; 22.2 g fat; 43.6 g carbohydrates; 48.4 g protein; 272 mg cholesterol; 2213 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This recipe was bland and very boring. Adding rice-a-roni to the meatballs did little to the overall flavor. Just made it very starchy. When done all I had was some overcooked meatballs in an...
i was pretty disappointed with this one mostly because it took forever and wasn't very good in the end. I ended up chopping up some onions, peppers and mushrooms and putting the meatballs in som...
My best friend was looking for a healthier way to make spaghetti and meatballs, using ingredients that she already had in her pantry. And the Lower Sodium Rice A Roni and turkey breast were thin...