Ingredients13 h 10 m servings 43 cals
- Heat five 12-ounce jars in simmering water until ready for use. Wash lids and rings in warm soapy water.
- Mix peaches, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice in a large pot. Bring to a boil; cook, stirring occasionally, until peaches are soft, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Mash peaches with an immersion blender or potato masher to desired size and texture. Return to the heat; continue cooking jam until thickened, about 10 minutes more.
- Pack jam into hot jars, filling to within 1/4 inch of the top. Wipe rims with a clean, damp cloth. Top with lids and screw on rings.
- Place a rack in the bottom of a large stockpot and fill halfway with water. Bring to a boil and lower in jars using a holder, placing them 2 inches apart. Pour in more boiling water to cover the jars by at least 1 inch. Bring the water to a rolling boil, cover the pot, and process for 10 minutes.
- Remove the jars from the stockpot and place onto a cloth-covered or wood surface, several inches apart, until cool, about 12 hours. Press the top of each lid with a finger, ensuring that lid does not move up or down and seal is tight.
Per Serving: 43 calories; 0 g fat; 10.9 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; < 1 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Made it yesterday, and my husband liked it on is waffle. I made it in my cast iron pot, cooked it to about 205 F. It is a little soft but very good. I used raw sugar so it turned out a little ...
This came out perfect. The spices were so delicious with the peaches! I made no changes at all. I bought more peaches so I could make it again this week... we've already finished the 3 jars I or...
This jam is delicous! I love cinnamon so I changed the cinnamon to 1 tsp. I didn't have all spice so I added 1/4 tsp of ground cloves. I gave this out last year as Christmas gifts and the famil...