Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 333
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with cooking spray.
- Mix all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Beat blueberry yogurt, brown sugar, 1 cup white sugar, egg substitute, lemon zest, and lecithin together in a large bowl until smooth. Fold in zucchini. Stir in flour mixture until just incorporated. Fold in blueberries very gently. Pour into the prepared tube pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 60 to 70 minutes. Let cool in the pan, 30 minutes. Invert cake onto a plate.
- Combine 1/3 cup white sugar and lemon juice in a small saucepan over low heat; cook and stir until sugar dissolves and syrup is clear, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Poke small holes all over the cake with a toothpick. Pour lemon syrup over the cake.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Lecithin granules enhance the texture.
Per Serving: 333 calories; 1.4 76.3 7.7 < 1 259 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1