Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 180 cals
Original recipe yields 20 servings (5 cups)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine oats, coconut, pecans, almonds, sea salt, flax seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, paprika, and ginger in a large bowl. Spread evenly on the lined baked sheet.
- Stir 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons coconut oil, 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons brown sugar, honey, molasses, and vanilla extract together in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes. Pour over oat mixture and mix with a spoon until evenly coated.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring halfway through, until granola is evenly browned, about 20 minutes. Cool completely before storing.
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe is a little on the saltier side to balance out all of the sweet elements. I used Maldon® salt, which is a chunkier, larger-grained salt. If you want to use table salt, use 1/2 teaspoon, or whatever saltiness you desire. You can even taste a little before baking.
Per Serving: 180 calories; 12.5 g fat; 15.9 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 413 mg sodium. Full nutrition