Ingredients1 h servings 382
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in medium-sized pan. Cook and stir onions and green onions until soft. Add tomatoes; cook and stir another 2 to 3 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Season both sides of chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Place half of spinach mixture on each chicken breast. Carefully roll up and place in baking dish, seam side down. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 35 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Let chicken rest for 5 minutes. Top with gravy.
- Mix flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a small bowl. Whisk in Lactaid(R) milk until well blended and smooth.
- Place chicken broth and 1/4 cup Lactaid milk in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Slowly add flour mixture to saucepan and continue to stir and simmer until thickened, 3 to 4 minutes.
Per Serving: 382 calories; 13.7 31.9 32.9 81 1501 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
I am the developer of this recipe and I just want to thank everyone that has tried this dish. I'm glad you have enjoyed it!
I added carrots and celery an egg, croutons crumbs and partisan cheese with the spinach mix. I had also marinated seven chicken breast in a garlic herb pesto over night. It was delicious with a ...
This is a solid recipe, and it is a creative way to prepare BLSL chicken breasts. I prepared the recipe exactly as stated. The chicken was moist and flavorful, and the oven time was just right...
Delicious, my only substitution was heavy cream for whole milk because it's what we had on hand.
I only had skin on bone in thighs so I stuffed those. Very good and I will make this again. Will switch to this gravy recipe from now on and add sauteed mushrooms. I had to use more milk.
Followed the recipe as is for the chicken and it was delicious. For the gravy I made a roux from the chicken fat that was rendered and then added the milk and squeezed in half a lemon.