Lemon-Lime Cookies with Lactaid® Cottage Cheese
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients31 m servings 192
Original recipe yields 12 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Beat non-dairy butter and sugar together in a separate bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg, cottage cheese, 2 1/4 teaspoons each lemon and lime juice, and 1/2 teaspoon each lemon and lime zest. Add to flour mixture; mix well.
- Flour hands to keep dough from sticking. Scoop out tablespoons of batter and roll into balls. Place on prepared baking sheet and slightly flatten.
- Bake in preheated oven until edges start to lightly brown, 15 to 17 minutes. Cool completely before glazing.
- Mix powdered sugar, 2 1/4 teaspoons lemon juice, 2 1/4 teaspoons lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, and 1/2 teaspoon lime zest together in a small bowl. Drizzle or brush over cooled cookies.
You might also like
Per Serving: 192 calories; 4.1 35.7 3.9 17 217 Full nutrition