Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 436 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10-cup Bundt pan.
- Mix white sugar, flour, 3/4 cup cinnamon, and 3 tablespoons non-dairy butter together in a stand mixer until well blended. Transfer to a bowl.
- Mix 1 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons cinnamon, cocoa powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt together in a stand mixer until well blended. Transfer to a separate bowl.
- Measure 1 1/2 cups Lactaid(R) milk in a 2-cup measuring cup. Stir in lemon juice and cream of tartar.
- Mix cottage cheese, 1 1/2 cups white sugar, and 1/3 cup brown sugar together in a stand mixer. Whip until mixture is smooth and creamy. Add non-dairy butter or margarine and whip until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well before adding the next one. Mix in vanilla and maple extracts and salt. Mix in 2 cups flour.
- Pour milk mixture into the mixer; mix well. Add remaining 2 cups flour and baking powder; blend well.
- Pour 1/3 of batter in prepared Bundt pan. Top with 1/2 of the swirl mixture.
- Pour another 1/3 of the batter over the filling. Top with remaining swirl mixture. Evenly pour in remaining batter.
- Gently swirl the batter with a knife being careful not to overdo the swirl. Top the batter with the cinnamon topping.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 60 to 90 minutes. Cool and remove from pan.
- Cook's Note:
- You can add blueberries or other fruits to change the base recipe into a nice brunch coffee cake. Add nuts or mini chocolate chips or coconut--be creative.
Per Serving: 436 calories; 11.6 g fat; 77.5 g carbohydrates; 7.4 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 356 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2