MiChoChi Ice Cream Pie (Mint Chocolate Chip)
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 523
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place about 30 chocolate wafer cookies in a blender; pulse several times until they are roughly the size of small peas. Add melted butter; pulse until mixture resembles coffee grounds.
- Pour crumbs into pie pan. Press with the back of a spoon over the bottom and up the edges of the pan. Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes. Cool.
- Remove ice cream from freezer to thaw at room temperature, about 1 hour.
- Pour very soft ice cream into a bowl. Mix in chocolate chips; stir until well combined. Pour ice cream mixture into cooled pie crust. Freeze until set, at least 1 hour.
- Serve pie wedges with a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The name is pronounced Mee Cho Chee.
Per Serving: 523 calories; 30.8 61.4 5.6 48 251 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1