Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 509 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish and set aside.
- Stir zucchini, apple, eggs, brown sugar, olive oil, and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
- Sift whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, kosher salt, and baking powder together in a separate bowl; gently stir into the zucchini and apple mixture until fully incorporated. Spoon batter into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle chocolate chunks and pepitas over the batter.
- Bake in preheated oven until a tester comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Let cool before slicing.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe was submitted by Blue Kale Road in collaboration with the OxBox Project: food bloggers creating delicious recipes featuring Oxbow Farm vegetables.
Per Serving: 509 calories; 30 g fat; 56.6 g carbohydrates; 9.8 g protein; 55 mg cholesterol; 496 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I did not use the pumpkin seeds. This recipe was so easy. If I made this again I would let it bake a tad longer and fold the chocolate chips into the batter instead of just having them on top. I...