Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients7 d 10 m servings 117
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 750-ml bottle of rum)
- Place pineapple in a large glass container. Pour in rum, covering pineapple completely.
- Store container on a cool, dark shelf, stirring and tasting once a day, until rum reaches desired flavor, at least 1 week but preferably 2.
- Strain out pineapple before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Save the discarded pineapple to make boozy cupcakes or jam.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of pineapple. The actual amount of pineapple consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 117 calories; 0 3.9 0.2 0 < 1 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is an excellent gift for people who say they have everything. How easy is this? ...and so simple to put together. And it's vegan. :-) Thank you for the recipe!!