Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 26 m servings 395
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 8-inch square pan)
- Combine basil, cream of mushroom soup, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Puree with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Combine spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until spinach is wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Mix in cottage cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Spray with cooking spray. Add oyster mushrooms and white mushrooms; cook and stir until soft, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons basil puree on the bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan. Lay 3 lasagna noodles on top. Spread 1/2 the spinach mixture evenly over the noodles. Arrange 1/2 the prawns on top. Cover with 3 lasagna noodles. Pour 1/2 the basil puree on top and cover with mushroom mixture. Cover with remaining 3 lasagna noodles.
- Top lasagna noodles evenly with remaining spinach mixture and prawns. Pour remaining basil puree on top. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until noodles are soft and sauce is bubbly, about 90 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and continue baking until mozzarella is browned, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 395 calories; 10.8 48.8 28.6 121 1110 Full nutrition