Pork Chops with Mushrooms and Grape Tomatoes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Spencer & Serena
"This is a fairly quick and absolutely delicious way to have very juicy, so-tender-you-can-cut-them-with-a-fork pork chops. I use boneless chops that are 1 1/2 to 2 inches thick for this and keep the other sides simple; it's great with baby red potatoes or rice. I happened to have really great chops, and some fabulous veggies on hand so I kept the seasoning simple. I used a rather strong Viognier for the wine, but you could use any good white."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 454
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Season pork chops with seasoned salt and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add seasoned pork chops; cook until golden, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Pour 1/2 cup wine and water over the pork chops; bring to a simmer. Cook until chops are no longer pink in the center and most of the liquid has evaporated, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer chops to serving plates.
- Stir oyster mushrooms, green bell pepper, onion, and garlic into the skillet. Increase heat to high and cook, stirring often, until onion softens and all the liquid evaporates, 3 to 5 minutes. Add remaining 1/2 cup wine, tomatoes, and butter. Cook and stir until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve mushroom and tomato mixture over pork chops.
- Cook's Notes:
- The seasonings can be adjusted to whatever you like.
- Adjust the amounts of mushrooms and tomatoes to your taste. Substitute red, orange, or yellow bell pepper for the green if desired.
Per Serving: 454 calories; 20.3 5.7 48.2 126 213 Full nutrition